Little Willies, ‘For the Good Times’
- She made her name as a shrinking violet, but Norah Jones has always harbored a love of feisty country music.
On ‘Metals,’ Feist mines bolder, brasher statements
- One, two, three, four. Strangely enough, reciting that string of numbers was what finally broke Leslie Feist to a wider audience in 2007. (Photo: OLIVIER MORIN/AFP/GETTY IMAGES)
ALBUM REVIEW: Sensory overload on Amos’s ‘Hunters’
- Tori Amos’s 12th studio album might not be the best of her career, but it’s certainly the bassooniest.
ATLANTA—Health officials say half of Americans drink a soda or sugary beverage each day — and some are downing an awful lot.
David Beckham, wife Victoria welcome a new spice
-LONDON- David Beckham’s spokesman said that the soccer star’s wife Victoria has given birth to a healthy baby girl on Sunday.
Coke’s latest fountain lures customers to restaurants
- The main attraction for a busload of Dover fifth-graders was supposed to be the Museum of Fine Arts, but that all changed when they stopped by Kelly’s Roast Beef and got a glimpse of their soda-drinking future.
Wonderful life of Guster
- “If I ever meet anybody and I want them to know what it is I do, I would 100 percent send them this record,” says Guster frontman Ryan Miller of the pop trio’s latest release, “Easy Wonderful.”