Lohan: Coming back too soon?
- Lindsay Lohan’s appearance on “Saturday Night Live” suggests the entertainment industry hasn’t learned a lesson from the deaths of Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston.
If music industry is a family, then artists need better care
- The recording industry needs to ask itself why so many of its superstars are dying these lonely deaths. And it must do what it can to prevent them.
Whitney Houston was everybody’s diva
- Whether it was unabashed fandom or a secret guilty pleasure, there was probably a Whitney Houston tune that set your toes tapping or keyed into something in your heart.
Big wins, big losses at 54th Grammy Awards
- With Whitney Houston’s shocking death the day before fresh in everyone’s minds, last night’s 54th Grammy Awards struck a mood both celebratory and somber.
Whitney Houston, superstar of records, films, dies
- Whitney Houston, who reigned as pop music’s queen until her majestic voice and regal image were ravaged by drug use, erratic behavior, and a tumultuous marriage to singer Bobby Brown, has died. She was 48.