Coldplay rocks the house at TD Garden
Coldplay was so clearly meant for arenas that it’s hard to imagine how it arrived there in the first place.
Everything balances out for Aerosmith
No matter how battered or broken the band has appeared recently, it soared through a homecoming Monday at the TD Garden.
(ARAM BOGHOSIAN FOR THE BOSTON GLOBE)
Businesses get ready for first Celtics home game
- Companies that depend on the popularity of the Celtics are gearing up for the team’s first home game tomorrow night after a 149-day lockout kept the parquet empty.
TD Garden agrees to shrink beer billboard
- The managers of the TD Garden have agreed to shrink the massive Bud Light sign on the north side of the arena within three years to comply with federal and state restrictions on highway billboards.
NBA lockout squeezes service workers near TD Garden
- While NBA talks drag, those who depend on Celtics home games feel squeezed.
Apartment, retail complex planned near TD Garden
- A Colorado developer will start construction next week on an 11-story apartment and retail complex across from the TD Garden, becoming the first homebuilder to resume work in the neighborhood following the recession.
Rihanna digs deep to find energy for tour’s last show
- If nothing else, we know that Rihanna wasn’t lip-synching. That much became clear five songs into last night’s concert at the TD Garden, when she launched into Prince’s notorious “Darling Nikki.”
Bruins captain Zdeno Chara holds the Stanley Cup outside the TD Garden.
(David L Ryan / Globe Staff Photo)
Fans lined up at the TD Garden to welcome back the Stanley Cup champion Bruins!
From left: Natalie Lombardi of Dorchester, Shannon Barnes of Lynn, and Michael Fewtrell of Lynn.
(Globe Staff photo / Wendy Maeda)
High-profile ads cited as violations; beautification review 1st in years
- Some of the most visible billboards in the Boston area, including the mammoth advertisement for beer on the side of the TD Garden, appear to be illegal and may have to come down, federal highway authorities concluded in a recent review.