Despite Gisele’s comments, Patriots say no finger-pointing
- Tom Brady’s wife was caught on camera complaining about dropped passes in the Super Bowl, but Patriots players say they will only accept blame as a unit.
Patriots greeted by devoted fans at Gillette
- Despite the Super Bowl loss, more than 200 fans erupted in cheers when the Patriots pulled into Gillette Stadium this afternoon on six team buses.
GIANTS 21, PATRIOTS 17
Giants again break hearts of the Patriots
- The Giants ended the Patriots’ season in heartbreak for the second time in as many Super Bowl meetings, winning their fourth Vince Lombardi Trophy.
We don’t really know him at all
- We think we know the man inside the hoodie, the maestro of the monosyllable, the scowl on the sideline, the cold-blooded, humorless molder of champions.
The day of reckoning
- In their trademark eerie unison, the Patriots insist on this: Today has nothing to do with 2008, when the perfect season ended with a football glued to David Tyree’s helmet. This is NOT about payback.
Super Bowl 2012 prediction roundup
- Here’s how folks from around the country see the game unfolding, with the Giants a decided favorite.
Vince Wilfork thrives in leadership role
- Wilfork invites fellow linemen into his home once a week to pass on the lessons taught to him by former Patriots Richard Seymour and Willie McGinest.
Larry Bird is rooting for the Patriots
- “I’m rooting for the Patriots,” said Bird, before watching his Pacers beat the Nets Tuesday night. “I always go with the Boston teams and I could never root for a New York team, come on!”
Rob Gronkowski vows to make ‘final call’
- The Patriots tight ends said he would decide if he can play on Sunday, and will consider pain-killing shots plus special devices that could aid his balky ankle.