‘Insanely Simple’ by Ken Segall
- The book traces Steve Jobs’s successful philosophy and Apple’s resultant success.
Apple unveils new iPad
- In the first unveiling of new hardware since co-founder Steve Jobs died in October, Apple CEO Tim Cook showed off a newer, faster iPad with a sharper display.
Jobs questioned authority all his life, book says
- A new biography portrays Steve Jobs as a skeptic all his life - giving up religion because he was troubled by starving children, calling executives who took over Apple corrupt, and delaying cancer surgery in favor of cleansings and herbal medicine.
BOSTON CAPITAL: A magical meeting
- Steve Jobs’s greatest gift was an extraordinary ability to imagine new products that would completely capture the public’s heart.
Steve Jobs: Many with his type of pancreatic cancer live for years
- When Apple founder Steve Jobs was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in 2004, the iPhone was still three years away from being introduced and the iPad may have been just a glimmer of an idea in his imagination.
Steve Jobs, architect of Apple, dies
- Steve Jobs, the demanding visionary who understood before anyone else how deeply we would live our lives through our devices, died today at the age of 56, only weeks after resigning as chief executive of computer giant Apple Inc. as he battled pancreatic cancer.
Apple unveils faster, more powerful iPhone
- Apple Inc. unveiled a faster, more powerful iPhone on Tuesday in its first major product event in years without Steve Jobs presiding.
Creators of Steve Jobs Doll Move on To Zuckerberg
- The new techie doll, which is priced at $70, isn’t actually called “The Mark Zuckerberg” action figure, like the Mr. Jobs version was. Instead, the company has labeled this product the “Poking Inventor Action Figure.” - NYT