Rob Gronkowski makes cover of ESPN’s ‘body issue’
Call it The Full Gronkowski. The extremely scantily-clad Patriots tight end, wearing only Hulk hands and a grimace, made the cover of ESPN The Magazine’s “body issue” that will hit newsstands on Friday.
Rob Gronkowski vows to make ‘final call’
- The Patriots tight ends said he would decide if he can play on Sunday, and will consider pain-killing shots plus special devices that could aid his balky ankle.
Let’s be skeptical about Rob Gronkowski’s ankle
- Are we to believe that Gronkowski’s ankle is really improving?
‘I Wanna Gronk’ featuring New Hong Kong
- Inspired by Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, Boston.com teamed up with ThinkForward and the band New Hong Kong to get New Englanders pumped for the big game.
Ankle sprain won’t stop Rob Gronkowski
- A league source said that Gronkowski, who had his left ankle rolled in the AFC title game, has just a sprain, and he will be OK for Super Bowl XLVI.
Gronk the Great helps power the Patriots
- Take a look inside the mad, mad world of Patriots star Rob “Gronk” Gronkowski, the touchdown machine and fan favorite.