Spikes and studs get dangerously fashionable
Perhaps Gaga’s dangerous dressing has finally permeated popular culture.
To inspire students, principal goes a little gaga
Principal Justin Vernon made good on a pledge to channel Lady Gaga and milk a cow, if students at the Dorchester school read 10,000 books by the end of the term.
(JONATHAN WIGGS/GLOBE STAFF)
Philip Treacy is a man of many hats
- The celebrated milliner is creating a hat for a historic fashion show in Portsmouth, N.H.
Lady Gaga launches foundation
- Harvard and Oprah Winfrey help Lady Gaga launch foundation whose mission includes discouraging bullying, online and at school.
LeBron James, Lady Gaga under scrutiny at Harvard
- Students in Harvard Business School’s “Strategic Marketing in Creative Industries” course learn what determines success in the volatile world of celebrity marketing.
Beyonce’s Bump, Lady Gaga’s Jo Calderone: 2011 MTV VMAs ‘OMG’ Moments
- The 2011 MTV Video Music Awards went down yesterday, and while the storied trophy handout didn’t skimp on the outrageous moments, this year’s OMG-inducing events were less about reckless stage-crashing and more about super-sweet PDA.
Highlights from the 2011 MTV VMAs
- Lady Gaga (dressed as a man) kicked off the show with former Queen guitarist Brian May by performing “You and I.” (36 photos)
All eyes on designer Sally Lapointe
- Marblehead native and designer Sally LaPointe, 26, showed her fall/winter 2011 collection at New York Fashion Week. But unlike her first show here last fall, this time the eyes of the fashion elite watched closely.