Conan O’Brien talks comedy at Kennedy Library
- Boston Globe film critic Wesley Morris, who won the Pulitzer Prize for criticism last month, quizzed Brookline-bred late-night guy Conan O’Brien about comedy at the John F. Kennedy Library on May 24.
Hemingway letters at JFK Library offer glimpses of author’s soft side
- A tearful Ernest Hemingway wrote to his Italian friend in February 1953 to talk about his recently departed cat, Uncle Willie.
Cohen, Berry celebrated at JFK Library
- Keith Richards and Elvis Costello at PEN New England’s inaugural Song Lyrics of Literary Excellence Awards, which honored Leonard Cohen and Chuck Berry, at the John F. Kennedy Library yesterday.
John F. Kennedy Library could lose RFK papers
- As archivists prepare to make public 63 boxes of Robert F. Kennedy’s papers at the John F. Kennedy Library in Boston, his family members are considering moving them elsewhere because they believe that the presidential library has not done enough to honor the younger brother’s legacy.
JFK Library invites scrollers to try out president’s desk
- Atop President Kennedy’s desk sat the tools of the trade: a trusted diary, a green phone for critical calls, and a button that secretly recorded discussions on hot topics such as Vietnam, space, and civil rights.