Facebook irks users with e-mail switch
The social network changed contact information on profile pages to display new facebook.com e-mail addresses, while hiding the other addresses users previously listed.
Facebook engineers work from unofficial Boston office
The company confirmed Thursday that a small number of Facebook employees now work out of a shared office space in Boston.
Facebook executive talks careers to Harvard grads
- Sheryl Sandberg, the social network’s chief operating officer and a Harvard Business School alumna, delivered the school’s keynote address during its Class Day ceremonies.
Facebook’s stock slides in 2d day of trading
- After the social network’s stock fizzled on Friday in its long-awaited debut, its stock fell 11 percent on Monday, even as the rest of the stock market rallied.
Facebook comes to Boston for IPO road show
- Top executives from Facebook Inc. are expected to be in Boston on Tuesday to preview the company’s highly anticipated initial public offering.
Instagram cofounder’s success story has Holliston roots
- Chief executive Kevin Systrom, whose company was bought by Facebook for $1 billion, is suddenly one of Holliston’s wealthiest exports: worth $400 million.
Facebook: Be careful what you ask for
- It’s an invasion of privacy that an increasing number of employers are demanding that employees or job applicants fork over their Facebook passwords.
New services let users expand on their Facebook network
- Tools and apps let users expand on their online networks by identifying shared interests, which helps them make new friends.
The ghosts of Facebook still roam Harvard
- Mark Zuckerberg has only been back to Cambridge for a few brief visits since he left in 2004, but his brief tenure at Harvard has had a surprisingly dramatic influence on the 375-year-old institution.
EXCLUSIVE THURSDAY PREVIEW
Fidelity, John Hancock stand to benefit from Facebook IPO
- When Facebook shares go public, a number of Boston money managers could see big gains because they invested in the site while its stock was still private.