Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are divorcing after five years of marriage, according to People. Although there has been no official word explicitly stating the split from either camp, Holmes’s attorney did address the matter in a statement to the publication.
(Kevin Winter/Getty Images; AP Photo/Wally Santana)
ALBUM REVIEW | POP
Soul searching suits John Mayer well
- “Born and Raised" is an honest, and oftentimes compelling, statement on Mayer’s road to redemption.
(ETHAN MILLER/GETTY IMAGES)
One wrong direction for boy bands and their girl fans
- A sentiment in the music of hit boy-band One Direction is that underconfidence in girls is appealing. It’s a sentiment that sends a wrong message.
(HAGEN HOPKINS/GETTY IMAGES)
Tom Brady: Step away from the hair product
- Before you scoff at and dismiss his asymmetrical fauxhawk, think of the hours of work it took.
Why trophy wives are a thing of the past
- As women’s learning and earning powers have increased over the years, marital motivations have shifted and the idea of the so-called "trophy wife" is fading into history.
Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel No. 5
- According to EW.com, Mr. Angelina Jolie has been announced as the newest face of the iconic fragrance Chanel No. 5 with a new film ad campaign in the works.
(IMAGE via REUTERS/Mark Blinch/Files)
Jessica Alba in Cambridge for venture capital firm
- The 31-year-old actress recently added technology entrepreneur to her resume when she cofounded the Honest Co., an e-commerce site focused on selling biodegradable diapers.
Glee’s Alex Newell on daring to dream
- The Bishop Fenwick High School senior from Lynn talks about winning a spot on Fox’s hit TV show.
Lisa Edelstein’s odd Boston connection
- The actress, best known for her many years on Fox’s “House,” isn’t really from Boston even though she was born here.